Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baseball tickets

Ok. I just put 40 tickets on hold for our group for 4th of july!!!!! We will play against the Memphis Redbirds at 7:05 at night. Fireworks after!!! YAY!!! Tickets will be 12$ a piece and I need the money all in by 21 days before the game. :) I put 40 on hold cause there are 38 for sure that I counted and then Aunt Linda said her grandboys might come. So, if I don't have money for all 40 in time, I will just cut it down to 38 :). He is putting us by 3rd base because he said that is the best seats. :) So that is the update I have for now! Love you family! It is coming up soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. The Redbirds - REALLY???? hahahaha! We usually go watch a Redbirds game over the 4th of July weekend here in Memphis - and watch fireworks! It will be just like "home". hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so glad that it will be a taste of home!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete