Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sea World

My plan for now for things to do in July is Sea World on Saturday and Ball game on Sunday... thats just at night.. I was thinking church in the morning and games in the afternoon that day. :D I am going to call tomorrow to check on group pricing.. I can't find it on line.. don't know if I am savvy enough.. but anyway, I am hoping they have cheaper rates for groups.. or we may have to nix it cause it looks like the cheapest tickets are around 50$.... So, more info on that to come. We also have a great park by our house that we can do baseball, volleyball, swim, basketball, playground, just about anything you can think of.. including a gazeebo with free wifi access *uncle Nigel* :D More info to come. Aunt Debi I think is helping me track down Hotel rates too. :) Love to all!!!

2 comments:

  1. That does sound super, Tania! Uncle Bill is looking forward to Railbaron too! :-)

    ReplyDelete